Understanding your rights and responsibilities as a Hshelpinghand User
Protect your personal information by never providing social security, credit card or bank account numbers to prospective employers.
Hshelpinghand may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to this URL. You should visit this URL periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on you.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the services suspended or terminated.
You must be 18 years of age or older to visit or use any of our services in any manner.
Never use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods.
Never post any content or material that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities, or endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media.
Terms for Employers
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on our website. Hshelpinghand is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of our website and Hshelpinghand shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on our website.
You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your employer account or your employer account is terminated, all your account information from Hshelpinghand, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from our databases.
Employer to ensure;
- No hyperlinks being shared on our website
- No False, misleading, unreadable keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented.
- Should not use any logo, trademarks or names which is not owned
- No more than one job or Job description to be posted
- Should not post any irrelevant information on post
- Should not promote or advertise career fairs, job fairs, hiring events, conferences, seminars or open houses or any other event or meeting
- Should not sale, promote or advertise product and services
- Should not advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature
- Post jobs which is only in INDIA
Terms for candidates;
- When You register with us, You will be asked to login with Facebook, Google or another service or create an account and provide Hshelpinghand with certain information including, without limitation, name, zip code, career and education level and a valid email address (“Information”).
- Any Profile You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed and you may not include in these fields any telephone numbers, street addresses, or other means of contacting You, other than Your name.
- You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on our website.
Hshelpinghand reserves the right to remove any job ad or content from our website, which in the reasonable exercise & does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that Hshelpinghand believes is not in the best interest of Us.
We as Hshelpinghand Networking provides a venue for individuals to network for professional purposes
- Employers to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates.
- Candidates to post resumes and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities.
- Hshelpinghand does not screen or censor the listings, including Profiles offered. Hshslpinghand is not involved in, and does not control, the actual transaction between employers and candidates.
- As a result, Hshelpinghand is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and Hshelpinghand makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content on our website.
- While Hshelpinghand reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove User Content, job ads, resumes or other material from our website from time to time, Hshelpinghand does not assume any obligation to do so and to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
- Hshelpinghand Networking provides a venue for individuals to network for professional and personal purposes and Hshelpinghand does not screen or censor the Profiles or User Content on our website.
- Hshelpinghand is not involved in the actual communications between Users.
Please note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through our website. By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using our website.
Last updated and effective from May 2021